The Catching the Spirit Annual Report has officially been released.
ʻAnd Iʼm so glad, so glad about itʼ (words borrowed from a CTS Mentorvisor) because now you all have the pleasure of learning about another successful year with the Catching the Spirit Program!
So what of the 2011/2012 fiscal year?
Run by youth, for youth – the CTS youth delivered a packed agenda this year under the leadership of an active volunteer Board of Directors (youth themselves) known as the CTS Youth Society:
- September to June: Fall/Winter Program
- Monthly Events
- Youth Council
- Winter Excursion Team
- Ubuntu Team
- April to June: Leadership Training Program
- July and August: Summer Program in Metro Vancouver Regional Parks
- Spirit Steward Program: 3-day overnight camps
- Spirit Ranger Program: Weekday afternoons
An amazing 451 youth were involved in the 2011/2012 season, contributing 15,757 volunteer hours!
..and these are just the highlights!
For the full report, please click here.